Poste Professeur Associé ou Professeur en management stratégique _ emlyon business school - 06 Octobre 2017 - Ecully
The Department of Strategy & Organization at emlyon business school seeks to appoint a faculty member at the Associate or Full Professor rank in strategic management. Applicants need to be ready to teach different courses (e.g., core strategic management, international strategy, new business models) offered by the Department. The position will be appointed in September 2018 (although an earlier appointment is possible too).
This position is open for emlyon business school’s European campuses (Lyon / Paris / St Etienne) and is mostly dedicated to teaching and pedagogical innovation. Accordingly, experience in blended learning and flipped classroom will be highly appreciated.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND INFORMATION FOR APPLICATION
• Applicants must hold a PhD or Doctorate in strategic management or related discipline from an accredited university.
• Applicants must have a proven track record of teaching experience to different audiences and publics, in particular at different Master level programs and the BBA program as well, but also in executive education, international programs and in blended/online environments.
• Successful candidates are expected to teach in English and in French.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONSIST OF
• A cover letter including motivation to join emlyon business school
• A teaching statement (with teaching evaluations)
• A current vita
• Reference letters from two referees
• All application materials should be submitted in English. The application materials will not be returned.
• Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply before November 15th 2017.
About the Strategy & Organization department
The department contributes to several programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, research master’s levels and to the Ph.D. The department covers a variety of interests and backgrounds, and embraces a number of different research approaches and methods with a keen focus on quality in research and teaching. We focus on applied as well as fundamental research questions.
Areas of research at the department include Organization Theory, Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Corporate Governance, and Sustainability.
About EMLYON Business School
emlyon business school, one of the leading French Grandes Ecoles in Management, has consistently been ranked among the top European Business Schools. It belongs to the 1% of business schools worldwide with triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA). emlyon business school offers a wide range of programs including an MSc in Management, Specialized Master’s degrees, MBA, PhD, as well as open and tailor-made executive programs. It has campuses in France (Lyon and Paris), China (Shanghai) and Morocco (Casablanca).
• About emlyon: http://www.em-lyon.com/en/
• About Lyon: http://www.lyon-france.com/
Clarification questions can be directed to: Prof. Ignasi Martí (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|>> Programme (docx)|