Grandes Ecoles (elite Schools in France), Burgundy School of Business is a growing institution providing undergraduate and graduate education to more than 3 000 students from all over the world. The School is accredited EQUIS and AACSB. It currently operates with four campuses in France (Dijon, Lyon, Beaune and Paris). It is also a multicultural place to work with a Faculty that is 39% non-French from more than 20 different countries and over 25% international students from 75 countries.
Our LYON campus, in full expansion, offers great opportunities for development.
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation for our LYON Campus.
Our Lyon department is specialized in the field of digital management at all organizational levels, and thus is multidisciplinary in scope. Our faculty has developed a range of specialized programs (MSc and BA) spanning from digital marketing to digital leadership and conducts research in various fields from marketing to international business in digital contexts.
• PhD or Doctorate in any management field,
• Evidence of strong research in digital or a closely related field. If such an evidence is missing, we welcome candidates who are willing to develop a research agenda that fits into the scope of the department,
• Willingness to contribute to the school's life on the Lyon Campus,
• Willingness to coordinate courses and to develop innovative teaching methods,
• Fluency in English is required, and a working knowledge of French would be a strong plus.
Salary will be commensurate with prior performance and experience, and our incentives are competitive. Once integrated in Burgundy School of Business, faculty will be members of our Research Center (CEREN, EA 7477). Funding for conference attendance, research support, access to relevant databases are available.
Applicants should send the following application material electronically to email@example.com to be considered for the position:
(1) A cover letter
(2) A curriculum vitae
(3) A brief research and teaching statement
(4) A recently published research paper
(5) Contact information of at least 3 referees
(6) Recent teaching evaluations (if available)
To facilitate the processing of your application, would you please identify your documents as follows: "SURNAME_Name_document" (ex: SMITH_John_CV), and indicate in the subject line of your email the department and discipline targeted (ex: Department of Digital management / Marketing)
Applications are examined, and recruitment commissions are organized according to a transparent procedure, identical for all candidates.
Application files are received by the Academic Affairs Department and examined in the relevant departments. The short-listed applications approved by the Academic Affairs Department are presented to the Recruitment Selection Committee.
Candidacies are examined according to three aspects: pedagogy, research, and potential contribution to the BSB or campus projects.Anna Libot - firstname.lastname@example.org