Position in strategy at the level of associate or full professor - 16 Février 2021
Emlyon business school is seeking applications for a position in strategy at the associate or full professor level. The position is for its teaching and diffusion track. The successful candidate will start in September 2021 on Ecully Campus in Grand Lyon area.
Applicants should have experience in teaching and constructing courses in strategy. They should master different topics in strategy, and should hold a PhD or doctorate in a relevant area.
The candidate appointed will be expected to teach in both French and English across the range of programs offered by the school at undergraduate, graduate and executive levels. Candidates should be able to develop courses in strategy independently and contribute to the conception and construction of strategy courses targeting at different audiences. They are also required to develop pedagogical contents through conducting case studies and field work, and diffuse knowledge in diverse media outlets recognized by academics and valued by practitioners.
This position is open to a variety of approaches and themes. All approaches are welcome.
Salary and conditions are competitive and will be depend on qualifications and experience.
· Applicants must hold a PhD or doctorate and have an innovative pedagogy orientation ;
· Successful candidates should demonstrate an excellent teaching ability at both the undergraduate and graduate levels ;
· Teaching for top and international executives is also a central competence ;
· Successful candidates will have an ability to communicate with a large audience new ideas and research topics in strategy and strategic management;
· Diffuse knowledge to a wide audience
· Successful candidates should be able to publish articles for practitioners, books (or chapters) and/or case studies ;
· Successful candidates should be able to teach both in French and English.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONSISTS OF
· A cover letter including motivation to join emlyon business school
· An updated CV
· A teaching statement (with teaching evaluations) including executive courses
· A research or intervention statement summarizing projects that you conducted or to which you participated, and outputs (case studies, articles, presentations to firm actors…).
· An innovative syllabus course, case study, and/or a paper to be presented if invited for a job interview.
· Reference letters from two referees
All application materials should be submitted in English. The application materials will not be returned.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position has been filled.
Dima YOUNES - firstname.lastname@example.org