Phd program in “diffusion of innovations and strategic marketing in the context of the space economy” - 30 Mai 2017
Toulouse Business School (TBS) offers internationally recognized degrees and is part of the prestigious 2% of business schools with the “triple crown” of accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA. TBS ranks among the top business schools in France, and our Master in Management program is among Europe’s top 20 (Financial Times).
The PhD student will be involved in the TREASURE Project (TREASURE: Training, REsearch and Applications network to Support the Ultimate Real time high accuracy EGNSS solution). The TREASURE project is made of 5 main Work Packages (WP):
- WP1: Ionospheric models and data assimilation
- WP2: Tropospheric models and real time orbits
- WP3: Ionospheric scintillation and interference mitigation models and tools
- WP4: Real Time PPP and NRTK algorithms
- WP5: Conceptual prototype and Marketing
The PhD student will be part of the WP5. This project is part of an exciting MARIE SK?ODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS Innovative Training Network (ITN) funded by the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation HORIZON 2020 (Call: H2020-MSCA-ITN-2016).
For more detail see attachment.